We are looking to expand our team by adding an assignment-based Field Producer, to cover municipal meetings & community events around the local area.
Job Description Summary:
Reporting to the Operations Coordinator, this position shall be responsible for the following:
1. Producing video coverage of local government meetings and community events on location, including "hybrid" meetings;
2. Operating technology and equipment related to in-person as well as hybrid meetings and events (with remote participation). This includes (but is not necessarily limited to) cameras, microphones, audio mixers, computers, video conferencing software, streaming software & hardware, and sound systems.
3. Performing post-production and basic video editing tasks.
4. Delivering the footage and/or finished pieces through the internet or in person.
Hours: This is a “fill in” assignment position, averaging 2 assignments per month, with an opportunity for more. The assignments are primarily during weeknights and average 2 hours.
Qualifications: Candidates should have the following:
1. Strong overall technical aptitude with audio-visual equipment and computers, along with experience in digital media production.
2. Excellent oral communication skills and a good attitude
3. Critical thinking skills, with the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
4. Access to consistent and reliable transportation.
Compensation: $18 - $25 per hour, depending on experience. Mileage reimbursement is provided for assignments when traveling more than 20 miles.
To Apply: Contact Patrick Cody, Executive Director, to express interest. Include a resume and any other information that you feel would be useful. Email pcodyokemovalley.tv